70% Missouri State Tax NAP Credits!
Mercer County Area Development Corporation (MCAD) has been awarded $70,000 of Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) Tax Credits from the Missouri Department of Economic Development (MoDED). This is a great Tax Credit incentive for Missouri Business Corporations and Eligible Entities and a great way to redirect Missouri State Tax dollars back into your community.
The Neighborhood Assistance Program allows Missouri taxpayers to determine which charitable organizations benefit from state tax dollars. Tax credits are worth 70% of your gift, in addition to standard state and federal deductions. The higher the income tax bracket, the lower the final cost of the gift to you, our donor.
Individuals operating a farm in Missouri
Individuals operating a sole proprietorship
Individuals with rental property in Missouri
LLC's or LLP's
Limited Number of 70% Tax Credits Available!
Contact: Lee Langerock, Program Director
Make a contribution to Mercer County Area Development Corporation and claim your credits today.
Here’s how to apply for NAP Tax Credits with your contribution to MCAD:
1. Check to make sure you’re an eligible business or entity.
2. Make a donation of $1000 or more to MCAD and request a tax credit form application
3. MoDED has a simple application form, which MCAD will provide.
4. Sign, notarize and mail the completed application and documentation to the MCAD.
5. MCAD will validate the forms and forward them to MoDED.
6. MoDED will process the application.
7. After 4-6 weeks, you’ll receive the Certificate of Eligibility form directly from the State to utilize with your state tax return.
8. Note: Tax credits are not sale-able or transferable. Tax credits may be used over 5 years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://ded2.mo.gov/neighborhood-assistance-program
More about the Project